- Wild Turkeys marching through the campground
- Deer taking a creek side drink
- A family of otters have been spotted playing in the creek
- A black bear and cubs might even be seen at daybreak or dawn
- Our Creek is stocked with 10″+ Rainbow Trout by the Gatlinburg Fisheries Department
We also have our share of squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits and groundhogs. While relaxing in our rocking chairs, pool chairs or your own camping chair, you can enjoy the sounds of a babbling creek, leaves blowing in the breeze, a redheaded woodpecker, a covey of mourning doves, or a variety of other bird calls.